Officially, I have finally gotten half of the soil baking done. In addition to this, I’ve also managed to (finally) pot six plants, water two sorely neglected plants and clear last years dead leaves and debris from a suffering False Sea Onion.
Once that was completed, I baked a loaf of bread and a dozen crescent rolls. As regular bread, they’re not bad but as crescent rolls…eh. Live and learn.
The day before yesterday was very productive.
Yesterday, not so much. I only managed to get a bit of knitting in on my way up to a missed Research study appointment. The extra money was to go to the frivolities like rooting hormone, fertilizer, yarn and other supplies for the various things I do in my off time.
Ah well. Here’s to a hopefully rainy day.