So far, I have:
- Exercised for 90 minutes
- Mailed off the Itty Bitty Baby Blanket
- Took my medication and some vitamins
- Knitted some on the Lasting Damage – Lemon Drop Socks III
- Fixed Breakfast
- Chugged some water
Now, all I have to do is:
- Learn something.
- Do more work on the sock.
- Get the Maternal Parental motivated to make raisin bread and crochet rather than smoke.
- Do even more work on the sock (I’m determined…or demented…).
- Cook dinner.
- Get some sleep.
I filled out my Wellsphere goals profile in advance of doing everything today. I plan on meeting or exceeding those goals too.