While I’ve been moving over the past few months, I have not been truly working out as much as I’m capable. Today, that’s going to change. I’m restarting my Fitness schedule. I have personal (Hand written journal) reasons for doing this but I’ll definitely benefit from readopting the full regimen rather than doing sixty minute dancing and walking with occasional calisthenics.
So, to recap my 120 minute workout:
- Fifty Push ups
- Fifty Crunches
- Fifty Leg lifts
- Fifty Seated stretches (touching one set of toes at a time)
- Fifty Seated Bows (leaning forward as far as possible)
- Fifty Standing Toe touches
- Fifty Side Knee bends (each leg)
- Fifty Front Knee bends (each Leg)
- Fifty Squats
- Side downward punches (for the duration of two songs)
- Fifty Arm lifts (each arm)
- Arm Flexes (for the duration of two songs)
- Hip flexes (for the duration of two songs)
- March in place (for the duration of two songs)
- Air punches (for the duration of two songs)
- Neck exercises (for the duration of two songs)
- Jog in place (for the duration of two songs)
- Leg flexes (for the duration of two songs)
- Air cross punch (for the duration of two songs)
This is going to be in addition to dancing and walking.
While my knee is still a bit hypermobile, I no longer have body pains which interfere with me working out to this level. We’ll see how long this lasts. Ha.
On the supplement front, I’ve started taking a new vitamin. Don’t laugh at this. Ah, what the heck? I’m laughing myself. I’m taking Well at Walgreen’s Sodium Free Prenatal Multivitamin/Multimineral Suppliment. I’m mainly taking it for its vitamin compliment. Specificially, the iron level. You see, I have serious problems taking some iron supplements and I usually get dog sick when I do take them. So far, I’ve had minimal nausea with this one, so it looks like a winner. Hopefully, I can get my iron levels somewhere near normal levels for someone my age.
It would figure that, now that it’s time for me to get up, I’m now sleepy and yawning myself silly. Earlier this morning, when I was desperate for sleep, I couldn’t seem to go back under and now, I can barely keep my eyes open. I’ll take this as impetus to bid you all adieu. 🙂