…I’m going to update the world on a few things because you all just have to know. :-p
I was doing wonderfully, swimmingly well with the Hobbes pattern for With a Little Help From My Friend Called Hobbes when the horrifying happened. I ran out of orange yarn. I knew it was going to happen, yet I was still sad and mad when it did finally occur. You see, I had gotten pretty far into the pattern by that point.
That’s right. Half of the head was completed when I ran out of the one color I needed. Thankfully, my friend who commissioned this to be made is getting more yarn today. I should have this little guy completed by the weekend.
Since I didn’t have that project to do, but still had the burning desire to crochet, I got to work on another pattern. Called Buddy Bear, I made this one for the Maternal Parental and gave her the naming rights. She called it Buttons The Bear after its Darice black button eyes.
I really put a lot into this one and worked through the night on it. It took me a little under twelve hours to make.
Then, I decided to make something for myself. So, I went with a pattern called Best Bunny and named it Bunny Bun Bun. So far, I’ve gotten most of it except for the legs, arms and tail complete.
I’m getting pretty sleepy now. I think I’ll lay down for a bit and then get back up to work some more. Then, I’m going to watch Knitting Daily, which I acquired rather cheaply for $5.88 plus shipping. Later, all. 🙂