I’ve done it. In addition to random, stream of consciousness postings, I’ll be doing a series of themed posts from now on. In order to help me organize this, I’ve made a Daily Blog Topic To Do List for me to follow as a guideline.
The Listing is as follows:
- Sunday – Fiberarts (Knit, Crochet, Pattern design) related
- Monday – Gardening related
- Tuesday – Writing related
- Wednesday – Autodidacticism related
- Thursday – Coding related
- Friday – Linguistics related
- Saturday – Secularism related (Expanded day)
Hopefully, I’ll be able to keep up with both this learning and this writing schedule. The topics are pretty self-explanatory. I’m just going to expand upon each one on the day of the week for each topic. Though Saturdays are, admittedly, a bit of a wildcard. I don’t want to give away too much before I’ve posted.
First post will be tomorrow, I suppose. See you then.